[ic] sending credit card numbers to a processor but not to userdb

Mark Stosberg mark@summersault.com
Sat, 30 Sep 2000 15:12:59 -0500

> You may want to try removing the "keep" at the end of the line in the
> etc/profiles.order file.  This should destroy the card number after
> transfering to your credit card routine.
>
> [if value fax_order]
> &set = mv_payment Call Us
> [elsif variable MV_PAYMENT_MODE]
> &credit_card=standard keep  #Try removing this "keep"
> &charge=[var MV_PAYMENT_MODE][cgi mv_payment_test]
> &set=mv_payment Real-time ([var MV_PAYMENT_MODE]) Credit Card
> [/elsif]

Removing 'keep' destroyed the credit card # before it is being sent to
Authorize.Net, so the transactions could not could not be completed.

Is credit_card=keep what I want? (ie, remove "standard")

 Thanks,

  -mark

personal website             }      Summersault Website Development
http://mark.stosberg.com/    {      http://www.summersault.com/