[ic] Help!

William Glenn wglenn@fone.net
Sat, 30 Sep 2000 20:55:31 -0600

------=_NextPart_000_0235_01C02B20.C53F9440

Hey all,
I'm looking for a shopping cart program and Akopia looks AWESOME! I need =
a few questions answered first though.

#1. I need infinite categories>subcategories. Does this software have =
this capability? If not, how hard would it be to add? I own an online =
car parts store and most of my categories go something like this.

Intakes=20
 > Stillen
     ~ Nissan
         - Maxima
         - Sentra
     ~ Honda
         - Accord
         - Civic=20
 > AEM
     ~ Honda
     ~ Acura

Exhaust
 > Stillen
    ~ Nissan

Etc etc. You get the idea.

#2. Product options, can I specify product options? Colors? Sizes?

Please respond ASAP, and I thank you for any help.

Thanks,
William Glenn

------=_NextPart_000_0235_01C02B20.C53F9440

Hey all,
I'm looking = for a shopping=20 cart program and Akopia looks AWESOME! I need a few questions answered = first=20 though.

#1. I need infinite categories>subcategories. = Does this=20 software have this capability? If not, how hard would it be to add? I = own an=20 online car parts store and most of my categories go something like=20 this.

Intakes
 > Stillen
     ~ Nissan
         -=20 Maxima
         -=20 Sentra
     ~ Honda
         -=20 Accord
         - = Civic=20
 > AEM
     ~ Honda
     ~ Acura

Exhaust
 > Stillen
    ~ Nissan

Etc etc. You get the idea.

#2. Product options, can I specify product options? = Colors?=20 Sizes?

Please respond ASAP, and I thank you for any=20 help.

Thanks,
William Glenn
------=_NextPart_000_0235_01C02B20.C53F9440--