[ic] 4.5.6 install problem

John Walsh jwalsh@diabetesnet.com
Sun, 01 Oct 2000 14:49:51 -0700

Beriah, anyone else with the minivend.cfg.dist.bak problem,

Curious about your setup---are you also running freeBSD? A biased,
non-statistically significant, but common ingredient (besides Apache) seems
to be freeBSD. Anyone with another OS running into this problem?

Our file was downloaded as tar, not cvs.

John