[ic] link/inetmode and server/control/ tried 2000 different ports all fail

John Walsh jwalsh@diabetesnet.com
Sun, 01 Oct 2000 22:34:52 -0700

Mike,

I'm also running into this problem except only the link/inetmode portion.
Per your suggestion, how does one choose to "run in VLINK (or TLINK)" mode,
or, if necessary, to "use tlink.pl"? I didn't see this choice during
install and am unsure which file might allow making a choice.

I saw vlink was picked up from an earlier program, but do vlink and tlink
allow different methods of cgi communication with tlink as tcp/ip?

John

Eh, danks for da fix on dat minivend.cfg.dist.bak problem!