[ic] Agora Shopping Cart is a lot better!

Rocky Marquiss rmarquiss@discovercreation.org
Mon, 02 Oct 2000 11:16:15 -0600

I can relate to what he's saying to a degree. I downloaded interchange and
started using it. I like interchange for a number of reasons - using MySQL
databases, etc., etc.. When I had to relocate my domain to a site where I
didn't have access to anything but standard CGI then I had to change - and
I changed to agora - it's main discredit is that it uses flat files only.
I'd prefer to use MySQL database - but it seems to be a very capable
shopping cart.

My biggest problem is that I can't unsubscribe from this blasted email
list.... no offense - you guys are very informative and a lot of fun - but
since I'm not an interchange user anymore I'd rather not be inundated with
emails for interchange users until I get the opportunity to become an
interchange user again.....

At 09:09 AM 10/2/2000 -0600, you wrote:
>G'Day Steve,
>
>Actually I liked his prior e-mail about running the config script through his
>web browser... That shows his skill level right there... Let them have him!
>

>John Beima
>jbeima@palb.com
>
>P.A.L.B. Systems - Phone: (780)451-1086 - Fax: (780)447-4760
>11639-122 Street, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, T5M 0B6
>

>Quoting Steve & Patti Getzinger <steveandpatti@wubs.org>:
>
> > Well I think about sums it all up :) Everyone ready? Run :) What do you
> > expect from someone who sends HTML email :)
> >
> > Steve
> >
> > Twm Enterprises wrote:
> >
> > > Agora is a lot better. Better Docs, Faster and it works on all servers
> > > that except CGI. I got this and it plain stinks!!!! throw it in
> > > garbage!!!! go to www.agoracgi.com
> >
> > --
> >   WDI                          Steve & Patti Getzinger
> >   702 Lincolnway West          steveandpatti@wubs.org
> >   South Bend, IN  46616        http://www.wubs.org/
> >   219-287-4700 (Main Office)   317-535-0239 (Direct Line)

Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for the LORD
JEHOVAH is my strength and my song; he also is become my salvation.  Isaiah
12:2

But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall
mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they
shall walk, and not faint.  Isaiah 40:31

Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous
judgments endureth for ever.  Psalms 119:160