[ic] WARNING: Your mail will soon be bounced if you send TNEF

Warren Odom warren-odom@stenocall.com
Mon, 2 Oct 2000 12:17:58 -0500

>I am steamed enough that I may start bouncing email that doesn't comply
with Internet standards.

I have never gotten in the habit of using a Vcard, but according to my
investigations, they are defined as a standard in RFC 2426.  (And although I
try not to send HTML mail in general, HTML is nothing if not an Internet
standard.)

What I'm getting at is I've seen several comments on this list about
complying with "Internet standards" but they obviously are referring to some
subset of these standards.  And I don't recall seeing any link to where that
subset is enumerated.  Such a link would be helpful.

           -- Warren