[ic] Ground.csv

Rick Walker rich@ednet.co.uk
Tue, 3 Oct 2000 14:30:37 +0100 (BST)

Hello, me again!

Managed to get all the pgSQL stuff working apart from one thing.

When I'm trying to add new Items (having deleted all the ones that were
there previousy) I'm getting a 500 internal server error.  Having checked
permissions on the database and that all tables are intacted I checked the
error log for some more debug.  The following line seems to describe the
problem;

>212.20.226.183 sjIDJRg4:212.20.226.183 - [03/October/2000:14:14:23 +0100]
>ednet /cgi-bin/user/rich/ednet/process.html
>Runtime error: /home/rich/catalogs/ednet/products/Ground.csv is empty

Having checked this file and it is indeed empty.  What should be in
there?.  There is also a file 'GroundComm.csv' which contains decimal
numbers although I have no idea what they represent and am not sure of
their relevance.

Any pointers would be greatly appreciated, I'll get there in the end :)

nb.  The products table is empty at this point.
--
Rick Walker
edNET