[ic] Subcategories

Reid Ivens reid@n-visionit.com
Tue, 3 Oct 2000 18:30:11 -0400

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to add subcategories to the categories I have and I'm not sure
how to do that.  (Or at least how to display them).  Can anyone give me a
hand or point me to the correct documentation?  (Is
http://developer.akopia.com the only documentation or is there more that
came with in the tar that I just can't find?)

Right now, I'm adding subcategories by typing them into the "Subcategories"
field in the Item editor.  The problem with that is that whenever I try to
display all the subcategories within a category using a complex search, I
get a list of products and not subcategories...

Thanks,
Reid Ivens

Reid Ivens, CIO
N-VisionIT Interactive