[ic] 500 Internal Server Error

Steve & Patti Getzinger steveandpatti@wubs.org
Wed, 04 Oct 2000 09:53:55 -0500

  I have a 500 error and know what is causing it. I would now like
suggestions of rerouting the error message back to the sites error pages.
What occurs is at checkout the person enters a correct format email address
but an invalid address and checked email me a copy. Order goes through ok
but naturally we get a user not known and it throws the 500 error to the
browser. The user never knows they typoed their email address nor that the
order went through.

  I would like to route the user not found message back onto a error page
from the special pages directory of the site so the user knows the order
went through but they will not receive a copy OR not send the order through
unless the email address is corrected (preferred)

Any ideas folks?

Steve

  WDI                          Steve & Patti Getzinger
  702 Lincolnway West          steveandpatti@wubs.org
  South Bend, IN  46616        http://www.wubs.org/
  219-287-4700 (Main Office)   317-535-0239 (Direct Line)