[ic] [ic]Image upload

Jeff Case jeff_case@hotmail.com
Wed, 04 Oct 2000 16:55:12 PDT

Mat,

(assuming you're adding/updating a product)

Here's the way I do it...

>From the UI, Quicklinks

1) Direct Table Edit
2) products, Edit Entries
3) New Item [or] select item and Edit Item
4) Go to Thumb
   a) PULL DOWN MENU TO <--NEW
   b) SCROLL DOWN AND CLICK "OK" (*not* UPLOAD)
5) Now You're back in edit mode...
   a) The dropdown box should say <--NEW
   b) CLICK UPLOAD
   c) BROWSE YOUR DIRECTORY AND UPLOAD FILE
6) YOU'RE BACK IN EDIT MODE AND IMAGE IS UPDATED!
7) CLICK "OK" to set your changes

I'm sure there's a better way to do this, since it leaves the image broken
between the time you specify a new image and upload the new image... But
it's the only way I know.

- Jeff