[ic] http running as one daemon | https running as another

Stefan Hornburg racke@linuxia.de
05 Oct 2000 19:41:24 +0200

"Beriah Dutcher" <beriah@webuildpcs.com> writes:

> Hey Everybody,
>
> 	I am trying to get interchange to run the order processing thru my secure
> server and make the rest of it work on the normal server.  My normal http is
> running as one daemon and the https running as a seperate daemon.

Why that ?

> The http
> server is running under /usr/local/apache/ and the https is running under
> /usr/local/apachessl/ the servers are working normal but I dont have a clue
> on how to make the orders run using the ssl server.
>
> 	Any ideas???????

Use [process secure=1] instead of [process] with the corresponding HTTPS
configuration (cgi-bin etc.).

Ciao
        Racke

--
LinuXia Systems && Cobolt NetServices, eCommerce and more
Shop- und Datenbanklösungen mit MiniVend, Firewalls auf Debian-Basis