[ic] New Tables don't appear in UI

Mike Heins mikeh@minivend.com
Sat, 7 Oct 2000 09:11:51 -0400

Quoting Jeff Case (jeff_case@hotmail.com):
> I can't get new tables I create in mySQL to appear in the UI.
>
> Any suggestions?

Yes, tell us what you have tried, like putting Database directives
in catalog.cfg, dropping a new file in dbconf/mysql (or whatever the
configuration directory is), etc. ALong with what version and platform
you are running on.

I am going to stop responding to questions that don't meet the minimums
set up in the guidelines of the list. Neither I or anyone else has ESP
and we can't read your minds....

phone +1.513.523.7621 fax 7501 <heins@akopia.com>

Any man who is under 30, and is not liberal, has not heart; and any man
who is over 30, and is not a conservative, has not brains.
 -- Winston Churchill