[ic] Wooo Doggy!!!! or Where is that TAG!?!?!?

Jeff Case jeff_case@hotmail.com
Sun, 08 Oct 2000 14:17:04 PDT

>From: Strider Centaur <strider@scifi-fantasy.com>
>To: "interchange-users@minivend.com" <interchange-users@minivend.com>
>Subject: [ic] Wooo Doggy!!!! or Where is that TAG!?!?!?
>Date: Sat, 07 Oct 2000 22:48:36 -0400
>
>Also, is there anyway to contribute sites we design back to the
>project?   I mean, Im sure there is at least one other person out there
>who has SKUs based on Size and Color, I can't even imagine it being done
>any other way.   :-)

I think the whole point of the software has been to enable maximum
flexibility.  The e-tail catalog I am currently working on relies on the use
of multiple sizes (at different prices based on the size) per sku to reduce
the catalog size to browsable proportions (for the customer's sake).  If
however, I were creating the catalog for the manufacturer, I might do things
differently.

The MV/ic software has given us a zillion (+ one) ways to skin the cat.

btw, a "site gallery" with source code might be a good idea.  Show people
what is possible outside of the construct/barry/simple paradigms.