[ic] OH, come on guys PLEASE HELP ME!!!!

Strider Centaur strider@scifi-fantasy.com
Mon, 09 Oct 2000 12:38:55 -0400

    Please, please, with sugar on top, the anticipation is killing me
here.  Where can I find the definition for the tag [cat-exec] at.  What
is it? What does it do? what are the options? its in the Construct
example but no comments, and It is not in usertags, at least not that I
could find.   I have used grep till Im blue in the face and still
nothing.  SO PLEASE!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!

--
Strider Centaur
HTTP://www.Scifi-Fantasy.com

   " It is my observation that unless you really understand the issues, you are
hardly in a position to criticize.   Nearly all Linux users have used Windows,
but very few Windows users have used Linux. " -- Me