[ic] Bug reporting

Mike Heins mikeh@minivend.com
Tue, 10 Oct 2000 11:44:55 -0400

Dear All,

The long awaited bug-reporting facility is now available:

	http://developer.akopia.com/bugs/

This is for reporting bugs with the current version of Interchange,
preferably only those that have not been fixed in CVS. 8-) Once we release
4.6.0, there will be branches for both the stable release and the development
release.

NOTE: Neither Minivend nor Tallyman is no longer supported other than to fix gaping
security holes, so please do not report Minivend 3.14 or 4.04 bugs there.

We encourage you to report bugs that you may have already submitted to
the mail list if you are not sure that they have been fixed.

Best,
Mike
phone +1.513.523.7621 fax 7501 <heins@akopia.com>

I don't buy from direct telephone or email marketers.  This makes it
hard for me to find a phone company. ;>