[ic] install: Couldn't change to (...)/catalogs: Permission denied

Strider Centaur strider@scifi-fantasy.com
Tue, 10 Oct 2000 19:56:25 -0400

    Good points but look into proftp, no reason to give users an account on your
system for FTP, simply set up virtual ftp services, far more secure and much
easier to manage and its free( Got to love that ).  ;-)

    Definitely in a vhost environment DO NOT RUN INTERCHANGE AS THE WEB USER.

    You will have to excuse me if Im a bit paranoid.  :-)