[ic] IC 4.5.7 - SQL is not enabled

Ryan Hertz rhertz@gyb.baits.com
Tue, 10 Oct 2000 20:13:45 -0700

Ah, oops -- restarting Interchange made the error go away.  ;-)  However,
the admin interface tells me that:

LWP::Simple not found. External UPS lookup and other internet-related
functions will not work.
MD5 found (v2.01).
MIME::Base64 found (v2.11).
SQL::Statement found (v0.1016).
Safe::Hole found (v0.07).
Storable found (v1.003).
Tie::Watch not found. Minor: cannot set watch points in catalog.cfg.
URI::URL found (v5.02).

I'm a bit of a PERL hack, and hoping to try and get Bundle::LWP is not
working (i.e. no results to stdout)  I am assuming that Perl thinks the
bundle is installed (from B::Ic), how do I change its mind?

Anyway, everything seems to be working just fine so far.  Oh, and my
goodness, construct sure is an abomination of HTML.  :-P