[ic] Postgres error with construct set up

Adrian Galindo agalindo@liceaga.facmed.unam.mx
Wed, 11 Oct 2000 17:05:54 -0500 (CDT)

On Tue, 10 Oct 2000, Ray Klassen wrote:

> On starting a fairly vanilla catalog with the 'construct ' template in
> interchange  4.5.7 postgres returns this error
>
> Bad timestamp external representation
>
> and interchange ignores that catalog..
> mysql does something more or less the same but a 'no-sql' setup works
> fine.
>
> Any ideas?

ey!! I'm added to this question :)

I receive in the error.log an:

Using MySQL, DSN=dbi:mysql:test_mitienda.          <-- works fine
Using PostgreSQL, DSN=dbi:Pg:dbname=test_netshop.
ERROR:  Bad abstime external representation ''
netshop: config error. Skipping.

later this, I get an "Undefined catalog: /cgi-bin/netshop" in the browser
and in the error.log

The DSN dbi:Pg:dbname=test_netshop it's ok since i probed it via dbimon
and via a perl script...

I checked the catalog.cfg and all seems to to be ok.

Any ideas for this too?? :(

Adrian Galindo.