[ic] cannot choose new made category from edit item select box

John Nealy jnealy@symetrek.com
Thu, 12 Oct 2000 06:25:48 -0400

Friso,
Did you actually create the category?  I had this problem as well.  There is
a post on adding new categories via the item editor.  Once you have the
category created, you need to set up your area to do a simple search in that
category (category=cat_name).  Hope this helps.

John.