[ic] System requirements?

Steve & Patti Getzinger steveandpatti@wubs.org
Thu, 12 Oct 2000 06:17:23 -0500

  Up to at least 128 megs of ram. I do run a small local machine with only
64 megs and a 266 processor. Also what is your swap space? Increase it. Our
server for Net stuff has a half gig ram and dual 333's with 250 or so megs
swap. Shut down anything you do not need running. I have IC 4.5.6 on a 400 w
128 megs ram and the same in swap and do notice a difference in performance
in relation to MV. I do not IC on the 266, I am running MV 3.14 on it. All
boxes are Red Hat 6.2 and Intel. When in doubt always add more ram MV / IC
loves male sheep :)

Steve