[ic] help me hack out a custom GlobalSub for LinkPoint/CSI!

Mike Heins mikeh@minivend.com
Thu, 12 Oct 2000 08:19:37 -0400

Quoting IF (mymother@my-mothers-shop.com):

> [cleaned up - you are welcome]
>
> On Wed, 11 Oct 2000, josh simpson wrote:
>
> > Hey all,
> >
> >     I have been struggling mightily, with my underinformed,
> > blunt-instrument-style hacking methods, to coerce Interchange
> > into working with CSI/LinkPoint creditcard processing.
> > We purchased their perl-wrapper (consisting of a perl module
> > LPERL.pm, a binary, and an example script for integrating into
> > a shoppingcart-type system), and I have spent a few sleep-deprived
> > days  bludgeoning this into some semblance of functionality.  "Some
> > semblance" being the operative phrase, as there are a number of
> > loose ends that, as we now know, could turn out to be very nasty
> > means of unravelling the whole shebang.

Any reason not to just borrow the last part of eg/globalsub/signio for
the error status stuff at the end?

    $Vend::Session->{cybercash_result} =
    $Vend::Session->{payment_result} = \%result;

    delete $Vend::Session->{cybercash_error};
    delete $Vend::Session->{payment_error};

    if ($decline) {
        $decline = $decline >> 8;
        $result{'pop.status'} =
        $result{'MStatus'} = 'failed';

        $Vend::Session->{cybercash_error}   =
            $Vend::Session->{payment_error} = $result{RESPMSG};
    }
    else {
        $result{'pop.status'} =
        $result{'MStatus'} = 'success';

        $Vend::Session->{payment_id} = $result{'pop.order-id'};

        $Vend::Session->{cybercash_error}   =
            $Vend::Session->{payment_error} = $result{RESPMSG};
    }

#::logDebug(qq{signio decline=$decline result: } . ::uneval( \%result));

    return %result;

That should set everything up -- you can set $decline appropriately
based on the results of your routine.

phone +1.513.523.7621 fax 7501 <heins@akopia.com>

Any man who is under 30, and is not liberal, has not heart; and any man
who is over 30, and is not a conservative, has not brains.
 -- Winston Churchill