[ic] 1: Limit subroutine creation, 2: Own payment method

Michael Raps Michael.Raps@daccord.ch
Thu, 12 Oct 2000 22:33:52 +0200

After setting up and configuring interchange (btw: great shop!) I
am not able to place an order. I get the message "There were
errors in your last submission. They are shown in RED below." But
no field is shown in red. Instead the log sais:

/cgi-bin/xxxshop/process.html search error: Limit subroutine
creation: Can't use an undefined value as an ARRAY reference at
/usr/lib/interchange/lib/Vend/Search.pm line 675.

The cataloge is a copy from "construct".

What did I do (wrong)?

Btw, I have another question:
I want to setup an own payment method (German one) with no
special application or function behind. Only a kind of text info.
(For germans: Nachname). Has anyone done something like that and
can give me a short instruction?

Thanks 4 your reply!

Michael