[ic] CVS Commiting ??? Bug Fixes

Mike Heins mikeh@minivend.com
Fri, 13 Oct 2000 10:23:41 -0400

Quoting Beriah Dutcher (beriah@webuildpcs.com):
> I was wondering is there a way for just the average go like me to get the
> permissions to commit changes to code and what not to the cvs repository?  I
> have found a few things in the html code of some of te pages taht isnt right
> and would like to assist in anyway I can, in eliminating things bugs.

Dear Beriah,

We can't open CVS access wide for this type of thing, but we are pretty
good about putting in patches and giving credit. You can get it into
the formal bug-fixing scheme by going to:

	http://developer.akopia.com/bugs/

It uses Bugzilla, which has a feedback mechanism to send you updates
when status on the report changes.

Best,
Mike
phone +1.513.523.7621 fax 7501 <heins@akopia.com>

relations, for Nature cannot be fooled. -- Dick Feynman