[ic] Variable __Company__???? Secure Login????

Jon Jensen jon@akopia.com
Fri, 13 Oct 2000 10:31:45 -0500 (CDT)

On Fri, 13 Oct 2000, Beriah Dutcher wrote:

> Ok now that I have bugs out of the way I would like to ask a question or
> two. Last night was a HUGE success for me. I got interchange working
> beautifully on my server and we are getting lots of orders(with only a half
> done web). I had a few questions though first off, in a cell near the top of
> every page you have the "Welcome to Construct Something, your online
> hardware store!" (and it says the username if you are logged in) I want to
> know where that variable is to change it to say my company name. When i made
> the catalog I inputed the company name during setup and I also looked
> through the catalog.cfg and saw the commented out variable Company. Well I
> uncommented it and set it to webuildpcs.com and it still says 'Construct
> Something' HOW DO I CHANGE THAT??? I couldnt find it anywhere in the admin
> section and where I thought that I did find it in
> Administration->Prefrences->Company links, it didnt work when I changed it
> there either. HELP???

Edit the following files in catalogs/catalog_name/templates/regions:

LEFTONLY_TOP
LEFTRIGHT_TOP
NOLEFT_TOP

An easy way to look for things like this is to do:

rgrep -r "Welcome to Construct Something" *

from the Interchange software directory and see what comes up.

Jon