[ic] Ok so Im an idiot, but its still broken...[error ] tag

Strider Centaur strider@scifi-fantasy.com
Sat, 14 Oct 2000 17:58:18 -0400

    So I read the docs and have pull out much of my already thinning
hair.  For the life of me I can not get the [error ] tag to do squat.
The funny thing is its not even my code, its the construct demo code.
In the page ord/account.html the error checking simply is not working.
Can someone please help?  Its hard enough to figure this stuff out when
it works, much less when the examples are broken too.  :-)

--
Strider Centaur
HTTP://www.Scifi-Fantasy.com

   " It is my observation that unless you really understand the issues, you are
hardly in a position to criticize.   Nearly all Linux users have used Windows,
but very few Windows users have used Linux. " -- Me