[ic] catalog config error: Undefined subroutine

Ralph Dorr ralph@enetwerx.com
Sun, 15 Oct 2000 21:22:45 -0500

Whenever I restart the interchange service, I get the following:

Interchange V4.5.7
Configuring catalog catalog...Using MySQL, DSN=dbi:mysql:test_catalog.
catalog config error: Undefined subroutine &Vend::Table::DBI::create
called at /
usr/local/interchange/lib/Vend/Table/Common.pm line 821, <IN> line 1.

catalog: error in configuration. Skipping.
catalog: config error. Skipping
Interchange server started in INET and UNIX mode(s) (process id 25645)

line 821 of the Common.pm file referenced contains:
if ($options->{ObjectType}) {

Could you please provide me with with a clue as to what is missing? I
try to open the catalog in a browser and it tells me /cgi-bin/catalog
undefined. I am assuming that the service needs to start and the catalog
initialized for it to function.

Thanks in advance for your help,

Ralph Dorr