[ic] Ok so Im an idiot, but its still broken...[error ] tag

Cameron B. Prince cameron@akopia.com
Mon, 16 Oct 2000 07:56:00 -0500

I think the idea here was to do all the error checking on the checkout page.

You should be able to take the code from checkout and use on account if
you'd like to check it there too.

Good luck,

Cameron

-----Original Message-----
From: interchange-users-admin@minivend.com
[mailto:interchange-users-admin@minivend.com]On Behalf Of
jojo@buchonline.net
Sent: Monday, October 16, 2000 5:12 AM
To: interchange-users@minivend.com
Subject: Re: [ic] Ok so Im an idiot, but its still broken...[error ] tag

On 16 Oct, Strider Centaur wrote:
>     Hans,  thanks but that is the same as the example, and like the
example
> it did nothing.   I guess my question is more specific to a certain page
> than to the general use of [error].   The page in question is the
> account.html page provided with the construct demo site.  The problem is
the
> error tests on that page specifically do not work.  Both here locally and
on
> the online demo at Akopia.  I have been over the code of that page several
> times and it all looks good, but yet something is hosing it.
>
>     It would be my guess that others have had the same problem and I would
> imagine the guys at akopia would have some interest it resolving it, less
> someone get the idea that interchange is buggy.  :-)

I can confirm this! I've look the construct account page and did not get
any feedback too.

Joachim

BTW:
Why did I see

[comment]
<!-- Account change profile in etc/order.profiles -->
[/comment]

and

server:[jojo]# ls -al order.profiles
ls: order.profiles: No such file or directory

server:[jojo]# ls -al profiles.order
-rw-r--r--  1 jojo  jojo  3198 25 Sep 11:30 profiles.order

?

--
Hans-Joachim Leidinger
buch online                 jojo@buchonline.net