[ic] Spreadsheet-advice (OFF-TOPIC)

Strider Centaur strider@scifi-fantasy.com
Mon, 16 Oct 2000 12:40:27 -0400

    StarOffice and Gnome and KDE all have spread sheets that should be
able to output comma-quoate delimited tables for import into
Interchange.  StarOffice 6.0 has just been released by sun the past
friday and I highly recommend it.

--
Strider Centaur
HTTP://www.Scifi-Fantasy.com

   " It is my observation that unless you really understand the issues, you are
hardly in a position to criticize.   Nearly all Linux users have used Windows,
but very few Windows users have used Linux. " -- Me