[ic] Flypage problems

Brad Smith bsmith@select.net
Mon, 16 Oct 2000 10:47:03 -0700

We have been using Minivend for about 3 years now.  Recently we
upgraded to V4.04a and have multiple catalogs running just fine
(flypage included).  Last week, we installed Interchange V4.5.7b.
Everything worked OK in our existing catalogs...except the flypage
capability.   When a request was made for a page that doesn't
exist (via the [page] tag), a "[sku#] not found" error was  displayed
rather than initiating the flypage.   No changes were made to the
catalog.cfg files on those existing catalogs after the upgrade to
V4.5.7b. And, this same error was also displayed with the
construction example site which was installed with the new
V4.5.7b install (the flypage did not work when clicking on the 'more
info'  link for a product, but items could be added to the cart).   We
then switched back to V4.04a and the flypage worked fine again in
the existing catalogs.  Probably something simple we are
overlooking with the new install???
Brad Smith, Director of Web Development
SelectNet Internet Services
2788 Loker Ave.