[ic] PostgreSQL

Kaare Rasmussen kar@webline.dk
Mon, 16 Oct 2000 16:38:41 +0200

>> Using MySQL, DSN=dbi:mysql:test_mitienda.          <-- works fine
>> Using PostgreSQL, DSN=dbi:Pg:dbname=test_netshop.
>> ERROR:  Bad abstime external representation ''
>> netshop: config error. Skipping.

> This is the new test data interfering. We should set the mod_time field
> in userdb to blank, which should work for everything. This is done
> in CVS and will be in the release.

I tried to get the CVS, but I still get this error with the construct demo.

What do I need to do to get this running?

Kaki Data                tshirts, merchandize      Fax:        3816 2582
Howitzvej 75               Åben 14.00-18.00        Email: kar@webline.dk
2000 Frederiksberg        Lørdag 11.00-17.00       Web:      www.suse.dk