[ic] UI on 4.5.8 cvs build

Rob Zimmerman rob@readysite.net
Mon, 16 Oct 2000 21:15:53 -0400

This is a tough one. I am getting "bumped" back to the login screen at no
paticualr point while already within the UI admin section on the latest
(15Oct00-1800hrs) CVS build. I tested this from both Win2k/IE5.0 (LAN
connection) and from the console using Solaris8/NS4.7 I can log in ( using
the default UserID/Pass)and click around the interface and randamly I will
click a function only to get either bumped back to the login screen or "not
authorized ..blah..blahh.." then I will log out shut down browsers try again
and get in...then get bumped in a different place.

Log files show nothing. Of note though, on the Solaris/NS set up I am getting
alot of cookie type requests from Interchange. Virtually every screen asks to
place/accept a cookie. I am using NS4.7 with its defualt settings as
determined by the Solaris install. Even though I "accept" I continue to get
asked.

 I am verifying this again right now and it sends 2 to 4 at a time all with
different values like MV_SESSION_ID=5ePejfXm:192.168.0.23 and
MV_SESSION_ID=GCNqlk5:192..168.0.23 on every screen in the UI then I
get bumped again when I tried to access the variable.db info from the admin
screen. Note: I get none of this from the store section of IC

I did not bug report this as you may already know or I may be screwed up. I
did review the bug report page though.

Thanks,
Rob