[ic] install error

Ed LaFrance edl@newmediaems.com
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 09:51:08 -0700

Ken -

As suggested, do:

perl -MCPAN -e 'install Bundle::Interchange'

...or you can just install the missing modules: SQL::Statement and Safe::Hole.

If you are on a virtual server you are most likely going to run into a
permissions issue with the server's Perl installation.  Short of installing
your own Perl in your account space, Akopia has been working on a local
install script for missing pieces, check the website.

- Ed L.