[ic] OK ONE MORE TIME::::::Shipping Method Gone Crazy

Beriah Dutcher beriah@webuildpcs.com
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 10:11:22 -0500

Hey Everybody,

	I have a slight problem. We were adding a test method to our shipping
configuration. Well we did something to screw it all up and now everytime we
want to edit the method or even try and delete it. It locks up. Actually i
was running 'top' and watched the interchange daemon EAT cpu around 91%-98%
and then finally die. Well Now i NEED to get rid of that method cause
everytime i want to 'apply changes' it times out. Can someone point me to
the way to "manually" remove that from file cfg file or dbm entry???

Beriah