[ic] How to read the doc files

Rob Zimmerman rob@readysite.net
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 21:15:47 -0400

Zac,

Go to your IC src directory not the install dir and cd to the pod directory.
While there run the command:
 <pod2html --infile=mvdocs.pod --outfile=icdocs.html>
withouth the <> of course. This assumes your have pod2html avavlable to
your shell. If not maybe /usr/local/bin/pod2html. You can change the --
output= to whatever filename and directry of course as well. Then run that
command ( changing the output name of course)on any other .pod file in that
dir.

Cheers,
Rob
--------