[ic] Status of Verisign Payflow Pro (formerly Signio) integration

Peter Wilkinson pwilkinson@fastcompany.com
Thu, 19 Oct 2000 18:41:02 -0400

I installed the code and modified the config files and am happy to report
complete success!!!

The instructions in 'globalsub/signio' don't quite match what needs to be
done, so here is a diff of the instructions to repeat what I did to get it
working.

6c6
<  1. Modify minivend.cfg to use this file.
---
>  1. Modify interchange.cfg to use this file.
10c10,11
<  2. Modify catalog.cfg to set the server and your Signio account info
---
>  2. Modify catalog.cfg in /var/lib/interchange/STORE_NAME to set the
>     server and your Signio account info
19c20
<  3. Set in checkout profile:
---
>  3. Set the payment mode in catalog.cfg
21c22
<  &charge=custom signio
---
>  Variable  MV_PAYMENT_MODE   custom signio

Thanks for the pointers earlier,
PeterW.