[ic] Simple question.. New to interchange..

David Wilson david@wwns.com
Fri, 20 Oct 2000 16:57:55 -0500 (CDT)

I would look at some file permissions.  Sounds like something does not
have the permissions set correctly.  Sounds to me like the files that
are being edited don't have write permissions set correctly.

Dave

--
David R. Wilson
World Wide Network Services