[ic] Template changes not showing up

Scott Burkett scottb@wetcanvas.com
Sun, 22 Oct 2000 11:13:53 -0700

Well, after about 12 hours straight, I'm ready to choke someone. :-)

I've created a new 4.5.8 install, and created a new cat (with makecat)
called "supplies".  I've made some VERY simple changes to the templates
in supplies/templates/regions/etc., (like changing the logo, for
example), and the changes aren't replicating. I've tried everything.
Gone into the Content editor in the admin interface and resaved the file
in question.  Losing my hair.  Anyone?  I'm sure it is something simple,
but I can't for the life of me find it...

This is making me crazy - hell of a program, but it could benefit from
someone sitting down and writing a solid step-by-step.  The docs are
quite fragmented, and some concepts go unexplained.

Cheers.
Scott