[ic] Installing Problems

Fritz Lero fritzlero@firstlinux.net
Mon, 23 Oct 2000 00:27:52 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Masters..:)

    Hi! ive been configuring your most effective and wondeful cart tool for weeks... and i'm only a beginner in linux... my problem is... when i run the ./configure command under the interchange directory an error will occur:
---------
Syntax error at Makefile.PL Line 554, near ") for"
BEGIN not safe after errors-compilation
Aborted at Makefile.PL , Line 793
Make xxx no targets. stop
Make xxx no RULE to make target "test" stop.
---------
what does this mean? do i have to change corel linux to redhat? others are configuring the interchange using telnet, is it possible to configure it on my pc using corel linux. do i have to do some special configuration on my corel linux os... my friend try this using telnet directly to the server and it works 100% great... pls.. help me.

Thanks and more power!

Fritz Lero

Want a new web-based email account ? ---> http://www.firstlinux.net