[ic] Upgrades

Sonny Cook sonny@akopia.com
Mon, 23 Oct 2000 13:47:01 -0500 (CDT)

Your original catalogs should work ai-is with the new version.  You would
need to replace the link programs in your cgi-bin with ones from the new
version.  Just make sure that your new interchange.cfg has the appropriate
info for the original catalogs.  In other word, you just need to replace
the interchange version, not the catalogs or databases.

---
Sonny Cook
Akopia

"I don't want fifteen dollars."  --Franklin D. Rooselvelt