[ic] flypages

Sim Zacks Szacks@co.wayne.mi.us
Tue, 24 Oct 2000 14:31:35 -0400

I have a little merchandising section on my front page, with different thumbnails of products showing up each time the page is reloaded. Sometimes this works great and sometimes the URL it is pointing to is missing the .html at the end (for example if the product is a cow, sometimes when you load the page the URL when you click on the picture is cow.html and sometimes just cow) Obviously it does not find the flypage when there is no .html at the end of the filename.
It has always worked in the regular pages, the only issues is in merchandising
Has this occured to anyone else?

Sim