[ic] Using a Separate Credit Card Processor

Craig Beasland craig@hotmix.com.au
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 09:41:12 +0800

Tom,

I have just finished doing this and the answer is in a GlobalSub inside of
your Minivend.cfg file.  You then call it from your order profile with
	&charge=custom merchantProcessSub

I have a problem where when checking the details my carts gets lost, but I
am using Minivend 4 and hopefully this will not be a problem for you.

cheers
craig

-----Original Message-----
From: interchange-users-admin@minivend.com
[mailto:interchange-users-admin@minivend.com]On Behalf Of Tom Compton
Sent: Wednesday, 25 October 2000 04:29
To: interchange-users@minivend.com
Subject: [ic] Using a Separate Credit Card Processor

I want to process orders using my credit card processor, Innuity Inc.
Innuity asks the client for the credit card number and returns a
success or failure code and a link back to a success or failure URL.

I saw itransact code and a reference to signio. Apparently these are
among several alternatives for doing similar links.  I think I
understand how these scripts work.  However, I can't figure out where
the processing of the scripts takes place.

It seems to me that the process.html page collects the data parameters
and uses
<FORM ACTION="[process secure=1]" METHOD=POST>
to process them.  It would seem that this is where itransact or signio
would be called.  I looked at the documentation for the process tag,
but did not get any hints.

I am using interchange-4.5.7-1.rh6.i386.rpm.

Any hints anyone can give would be appreciated.

Tom Compton