[ic] How can I construct a full URL

Khai Doan khai.doan@pocketpass.com
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 13:59:47 -0700

Dear list,

I am working on integrating Interchange with Pocketpass payment
system.  Pocketpass payment system require that Interchange redirect the
shoppers to a special page hosted on Pocketpass server where shopper can
enter his username and password to authorize the payment.  After the user
authorize the payment, Pocketpass server will redirect the shoppers to a
success/failure page.

How can I construct a full URL for the success or failure page?

Also,  Pocketpass need to pass some information back to Interchange.  How
can I access these information?

Any help on these matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Khai Doan