[ic] MAGJOR New Account BUG!!!

Strider Centaur strider@scifi-fantasy.com
Thu, 26 Oct 2000 22:35:40 -0400

    I will second this as I have seen the same thing here in testing, I think this
is part of the error handling schema and a lack on the part of Interchange to tell
if this is the first time or not this form is being displayed to a user.   In
other words there seems to be a big flaw in the state checking of the order page,
anyone have any ideas?

    BTW, we have our first store in production and all seems well the URL is
http://www.greenpond.com and any comments or questions are always appreciated, you
can send them to me or info@pwrgroup.com.   :-)