[ic] Modified Pages and Templates

Steve & Patti Getzinger steveandpatti@wubs.org
Sat, 28 Oct 2000 23:18:01 -0500

Yep still bored on a Sat night. I have modified all the pages, templates
& other files so that from the UI you can set the body tag (bgcolor,
text, link, vlink & alink). All possibilities are directly from the
Netscape Javascript table of colors. There are 4 files that are missing
from this package as I have modified them and they no longer reflect a
virgin construct file. They are: index.html, splash.html, aboutus.html &
LEFTRIGHT_TOP figured everyone who uses this can simply alter their 4
files using the others as a guide. The standard "no promises" warranty
applies :) They work fine for me on RH 6.2 and IC 4.6

http://www.wubs.org/~steve/ic4_6.zip

Have a great night
Steve

  WDI                          Steve & Patti Getzinger
  702 Lincolnway West          steveandpatti@wubs.org
  South Bend, IN  46616        http://www.wubs.org/
  219-287-4700 (Main Office)   317-535-0239 (Direct Line)