[ic] UI: interpolating usertags

Ton Verhagen ton@verhagen.net
Sun, 29 Oct 2000 18:17:31 +0100

Hi all,

I am wondering how to have the IC UI interpolate the results of an usertag.

Here is my problem.

I added the following code to a template. It will generate a select box
with the options hdr1.gif ... hdr6.gif. So far so good.

page_picture:
	widget: select

However, instead of having to type a (static) list of image file names I
would like to use a usertag which generates the list dynamically. I already
have an usertag that does return the options string as in the above
mentioned code. Unfortunately the IC UI treats this whole string as one
single option. Obvioulsly the UI executes the usertag properly, but doesn't
interpolate the returned string.
How to go about? Maybe I have overlooked something very obvious.

Hopefully someone has any ideas or pointers.

Thanks for any help.

Ton Verhagen