[ic] page not parsing __variables__

Sim Zacks Szacks@co.wayne.mi.us
Tue, 31 Oct 2000 10:26:41 -0500

Thanks. I had changed it to high settings. I figured out that if you use the [var variable] tag instead of __variable__ it works fine, so I switched all of my variables to tags, now it works in high traffic mode

Sim

>>> steveandpatti@wubs.org 10/31/00 10:35AM >>>
I noticed this with set to high traffic in the simple demo. Turned down to low traffic and all ran fine. I would check the
setting in the interchange.cfg file. I know it is not a fix but it is "makes it work for now" :) at least in my tests

Steve

Sim Zacks wrote:

> My Page has both variables (qualified by the __variable__ notation) and tags (qualified by the [tag] notation)
> In certain cases only the tags are getting parsed and translated into HTML while the variables are coming over straight.
>
> Can anyone think of a reason for this, or is there a way I can put the variables in tags so they also get parsed.
>
> Thanks
> Sim

  WDI                          Steve & Patti Getzinger
  702 Lincolnway West          steveandpatti@wubs.org
  South Bend, IN  46616        http://www.wubs.org/
  219-287-4700 (Main Office)   317-535-0239 (Direct Line)