[ic] does anyone use high traffic settings?

Steve & Patti Getzinger steveandpatti@wubs.org
Tue, 31 Oct 2000 12:40:55 -0600

I also found a problem with color parsing in the simple demo cat. I let it do
the default yellow install and came out green on high traffic with some yellow
mixed in. All colors were base colors like 00FF00 and FFFF00 not the pale
colors seen on low traffic.

Steve