[ic] Assessing interchange

Marcus lists@wordit.com
Sat, 02 Sep 2000 21:03:12 +0200

Hi, I came across Interchange while looking for an ecommerce solution written in Perl and I have a few questions.

1) Is there a feature that allows customer reviews of products (such as on amazon.com)?

If not, how easy or difficult is it to add something like that?

Or does anybody have such an extension they would be willing to share?

2) In general, how much time should I put aside to learning how to:
Stage 1) Setup and integrate Interchange with a custom design?

Stage 2) Add functions such as customer reviews or extended customer correspondence?

That's completely subjective, but I'd like to hear personal experience.

3) Is there a list of sites using Interchange? I couldn't find a link.

Thanks,

Marcus Friedlaender