[ic] OT/Mailman instead of Majordomo?

Mike Heins mikeh@minivend.com
Wed, 6 Sep 2000 21:10:46 -0400

Quoting Rob Zimmerman (rob@readysite.net):
> Im a curious why the switch to Mailman from Majordomo? I  know it is off
> topic but I am and others might be interested in your response and most
> place your admin decisions in high regard.

Because I don't want to admin the list anymore, and people capable of
administering large majordomo lists well are not easy to find (or are
better employed elsewhere).

Mailman has a nice interface, though I hate some things about it (no
admin unsubbing by email, etc.)

phone +1.513.523.8220 fax 7501 <heins@akopia.com>

Unix version of an Outlook-style virus:
It works on the honor system. Please forward this message to everyone
you know, and delete a bunch of your files at random.