[ic] ISP SAYS MINIVEND IS LAME AND BUGGY

John Beima jbeima@palb.com
Thu, 7 Sep 2000 18:28:13 -0400

G'Day Jim,

I also host Minivend sites, and it is anythign but lame and buggy. It is
one of the is not the BEST e-commerce package I have worked with, and I
tried several including IBM's e-commerce solutions and Microsoft's big
package.

Like Dan mentioned I found one problem when running it with MySQL, but
that was the fact that the MySQL version I was using had a bug, since
Mike nicely helped us find it, it is running perfect.

Let me know your details, and I am sure we can help you out...

John Beima
jbeima@palb.com